Visiting a church for the first time can be a little nerve-racking. So from the comfort of your couch we want to give you an overview of what to expect on your first visit.
- Casual atmosphere where everyone's welcome, nobody's perfect and anything's possible.
- Come as you are and wear what you like.
- We serve great free coffee or you can get a latte and bagel in our coffeeshop.
- Services last 65-70 minutes.
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible and relevant to real life.
- Live worship music.
- Fun and creative environments for your kids and teens.
- Opportunities to serve others.
On your first visit, we recommend you arrive about 10 minutes before the service starts to get your coffee, check your kids into their class and find a seat.